Enjoy this fun card game while learning facts about Animals,
Science, Space, the Body, the Ocean, and the Earth!
138 total game cards: 90 Endangered Animal cards (3 sets of 30), 36 Fact cards (6 different domains featuring 6 cards for each), 12 Wild cards (3 sets of 4: Spin, Double Spin, Shuffle, Skip)
1 spinner wheel
Directions for Play
- Separate Fact cards into stacks by domain to be drawn from the top.
- Shuffle or mix up the remaining cards.
- Deal a total of 6 cards per player.
- Turn over 1 card from the deck to start.
- Youngest player goes first and discards 1 card from their hand.
- If the discarded card matches the turned-over card, player gets to spin the wheel.
- Follow the instructions on the space of the wheel where the spinner lands and choose a card from the Fact card stack.
- If a Wild card is played, follow that card’s instructions: Spin=spin the wheel, Double Spin=spin wheel twice, Shuffle=the deck , Skip=next player in line must skip their turn.
- Keep track of Fact card points. If the spinner of the wheel lands on a domain that has run out of cards, and no player has 50 points yet, the player must spin again to land on a different domain.
Winner is the first player to earn 50 points!
Note: Draw the card from deck after discard.
Shuffle the deck of unplayed cards.