Why Choose our Roll-For-A-Tool? (Click here for behind story)
- Learn various tools while playing a uniquely designed Roll-For-A-Tool board game.
- 30 mm wooden die for tiny hands.
- Thoughtfully designed plastic-free characters.
- An eco-friendly, recyclable package with a white inner is great for a gift.
- Thick durable legend for learning tools and accessories.
- Durable thick board.
- Adhere to CPSIA and ASTM standards.
- Board size: 41.6 cm * 41.6 cm (folded into 4 pcs)
- Die size: 30 mm
- Board thickness: 2.1 mm
- Box size: 21.5 cm * 21.5 cm
- Legends thickness: 16.08 * 20.8 cm
Age Recommendation: Minimum age-4
My girls (5 and 6) love to play this game, and they learn what each tool is used for while they play. Great fun!
Roll-For-A-Tool is a great accessible game to introduce young children to tools while playing.
The product was designed very well, the game board and game pieces have all had a lot of thought and quality put into them.
The game is very good and it's a fun way to pass time. It's easy to learn and play, my kids love the game.
Great toy to play and learn tools for younger kids
I recently bought this game for my friend's son. This game seems to be very interactive and he likes it a lot! These type of games help kids to keep them away from electronics and engage them completely and teach them new skills.
This seems to be a fantastic board game for kids. Nowadays in the midst of a pandemic engaging children is becoming a challenge for the parents. I am buying this for my son who can have fun while it offers him learning skills.